Lilly's log - French, Russian, Spanish and Italian

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
Elenia
Black Belt - 1st Dan
Languages: English (N), Swedish (C1), French (Massively Atrophied) German (lowly beginner, somehow learnt to read)

Finnish?!
Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=708

Re: Lilly's log - French, Russian, Spanish and Italian

Postby Elenia » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Finally caught up with your log! Lots of very interesting and inspiring reading, although it's taken me the better part of a month. I usually try to keep your log as a procrastination treat but I gave up on doing any studying and just sped read through it!

My boyfriend happened to look over my shoulder and saw how much you do. It completely blew his mind. You get more reading done in a week than I typically get done in a month :oops: I'm sorry that your health has taken a downward turn, but at least you found LoTRO at the right time!
3 x

MorkTheFiddle
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N). Read (only) French and Spanish. Studying Ancient Greek. Studying a bit of Latin. Once studied Old Norse. Dabbled in Catalan, Provençal and Italian.
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 11#p133911

Postby MorkTheFiddle » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:36 pm

You have made no log entries in more than two months. I certainly hope you are doing okay, maybe off somewhere on a magnificent holiday, and I wish you the best of health.
14 x
Many things which are false are transmitted from book to book, and gain credit in the world. -- attributed to Samuel Johnson

Fortheo
Green Belt
Languages: English (N), French (?) Russian (beginner)

Postby Fortheo » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:31 am

random bump, but this is one of my favorite logs. I hope we get some updates again eventually :)
6 x

MorkTheFiddle
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N). Read (only) French and Spanish. Studying Ancient Greek. Studying a bit of Latin. Once studied Old Norse. Dabbled in Catalan, Provençal and Italian.
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 11#p133911

Postby MorkTheFiddle » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:08 pm

A brief search found Lilly today. By all appearances, she is doing fine. Out of respect to her privacy, I'll leave it at that. ;)
2 x
Many things which are false are transmitted from book to book, and gain credit in the world. -- attributed to Samuel Johnson

Return to “Language logs”