Aokoye's Journey Through German (and other languages?)

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
ubaid58
Languages: Urdu (N), English (B2), German (C1)

Re: Aokoye's Journey Through German

Postby ubaid58 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:04 am

aokoye wrote:Ah yeah I think I've heard of that show but I haven't watched any episodes (because so many options!). I also didn't know that Doku-stream existed. Oh the rabbit hole that this is going to be.

Not a doku but my favorite guilty German TV pleasure? Die Küchenschlacht, which lately I've been watching after Heute ZDF while cooking. It's just such a strange format for a cooking competition show coming from watching American and some British cooking shows. I mean I probably have watched more episodes of die Küchenschlacht than I have of any other cooking competition show (including the English language ones) but it's still rather novel to me. Mind you most of novelty for me comes from the host helping the contestants to varying extents. I think it's actually quite nice, but it's just not what I'm used to.

Dear Aokoye,

I have read your posts. i am struggling to add my vocabulary. I am working with Erkundungen books. Can you please your anki decks for German language from B2 to C2 levels.
0 x

Return to “Language logs”