Another week when I could study a lot!
- Daily ~15 minute Duolingo sessions in three languages (de/sp/ga) - for the time being, I'm heading for the end of German skill tree. I'm also reviewing Spanish and Irish to keep my skills "strong". 79 day streak.
- Daily trilingual Da Vinci Code sessions - I've now read more than 350 pages.
- I've read ~150 pages of An Leon, an Bandraoi agus an Prios Éadaigh, and will probably finish the book in a few days.
- More Anki, but no added Cantonese cards this week.
- More reading in Swedish and English.
- Vocabulary lesson 4 from Say Something in Welsh. Because it's been a while since I did lesson 3, I had a lot of difficulties with things I should otherwise have known, and moreover, not much from lesson 4 stuck. I'll review 1-4 before I go on.