Spanish from the beginning

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
James29
Blue Belt
Languages: English (Native)
Spanish (C1-ish)
French (Beginner)
Portuguese (Thinking about it)

Re: Spanish from the beginning

Postby James29 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 am

bard wrote:
James29 wrote:The Dios Habla Hoy Biblia is widely available for free on the internet. There is a professional version on youtube. I found that is the easiest Bible with Spanish audio. There is also a bilingual version of it where they use the Good News in English. I liked it.

Thanks a lot! I will check this out. The thing you said that cautions me a little bit is that I might need to find a different parallel version than the Good News. It is just a paraphrase, but the main thing is the audio with the spanish text - Thanks again!

I am now done with leccion diez on language transfer. I also finished the book of Matthew in RV60 (Reina-Valera 1960).

Unfortunately there is not a good English version to go with the Dios Habla Hoy. The DHH, however, is pretty easy to understand and you might not need the English.
0 x

bard
White Belt
Languages: English (native), trying to learn Spanish

Postby bard » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:52 am

Ready for lesson 20 on languagetransfer. I am in Marcos on my RV60 readings. I am curious about creating an account on LingQ but I am cheap and it looks like a rather expensive site.
1 x

bard
White Belt
Languages: English (native), trying to learn Spanish

Postby bard » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:07 am

I ended up creating an account on Lingq. I am up to over 1000 spanish words learned and I am almost to lesson 70 on languagetransfer.com
0 x

Return to “Language logs”