Sooniye TAC 2016 Wanderlust (Es, Hr, Fr, Eu)

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
Daniel N.
Green Belt
Languages: Croatian (N), English (C1), German (beginner)

Re: Sooniye TAC 2016 Wanderlust (Es, Hr, Fr, Eu)

Postby Daniel N. » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:47 pm

If you have any questions regarding Croatian adjectives, I can maybe help you. Knowing all endings (which are complex in singular) is not really necessary for understanding what is said or written.

Maybe you should memorize short sentences with an adj. + noun:

Imam malog psa. I have a little dog.
Imam mali stan. I have a small apartment.

Imam malu kuću. I have a small house.
Imam malo pismo. I have a small letter.

For masc. genders, the endings are different than (most common) noun endings.
1 x
Check Easy Croatian (very useful for Bosnian, Montenegrin and Serbian as well)

Sooniye
White Belt
Languages: Swedish (N), English (Adv), Spanish (~A2-B1), Croatian (~A1), French (~A1), Basque (A0)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1981

Re: Sooniye TAC 2016 Wanderlust (Es, Hr, Fr, Eu)

Postby Sooniye » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Thank you Daniel for the suggestions! I think you are right, it would be wise for me to memorize short sentences instead of the endings alone. I will remember to do that! :)

As for studies going I have had a lot of other things going on in my life for a while now and haven't felt that motivated to study. :(

Spanish

Atleast I have caught up with Seis Hermanas. I am now just waiting for the next capítulo to be released. I am feeling that I should focus a bit more on Spanish, but we shall see in the coming weeks.

Basque

The book my husband wanted to buy me was not available so he bought me The Basque Language - A Practical Introduction instead. I have been working through the first two units. So far so good! :D
0 x

Return to “Language logs”