dinasumulat log - German

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
dinasumulat
Languages: English (N), Tagalog (N), German (Beginner

dinasumulat log - German

Postby dinasumulat » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:26 pm

Intro Log : Wednesday. November 24, 2021

Hello everyone. I'm a false beginner & I started this log because I want to keep me accounted for my progress and it would be
nice to look back at the progress that I've made. I'm quite excited with this log and it will for sure make me even more motivated
in learning German

Notes : I'm a false beginner, I've been doing duolingo and other stuff back then. I probably know around 50 - 150 words
Started doing serious study on Monday (Monday. November 22, 2021)

Comment for Active Study : The Active Study is doing quite well but the first few lessons of Assimil are quite slow. But overall it's doing great!

Comment for Immersion : I've started watching Dogs of Berlin and gonna start watching Peppa Pig. I don't get most of the stuff they're talking about at Dogs of Berlin but I get some phrases they say. I haven't watched Peppa Pig yet but I'll start tomorrow (Wednesday. November 24, 2021)

I want to : Watch Peppa Pig, read blogs / books / articles in German, use language transfer / michel thomas

Comment for People : The earlier you start the faster you'll get to the goal. Just get it over with and do it!!! & Thank you for looking at my log!!! :D God bless

I will show y'all the progress next week

Progress :

Assimil Without Toil : Lesson - / 125 - -%
Assimil With Ease : Lesson - / 100 - -%
Anki : 255 Words (I've been doing Anki for a week or something)
Active Immersion : -
Passive Immersion : -

Active Study this week : -
Immersion this week : -
Words this week : -

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Total Active Study : -
Total Immersion : -
Total words (from anki) : -
8 x

Return to “Language logs”