- [de] Read a little of Ein Gutes Omen (learnt a new phrase: wie dem auch sei).
- [ar] Anki reviews.
- [ko] Going through a dialogue in the Living Language book, Assimil style.
- [ko] Anki reviews - I was a lot better at writing the words today, yay!
- [de] Another post on r/WriteStreakGerman - 'Wovor hast du Angst?', where I wrote (verrrrrry) briefly about the Uncanny Valley effect.
- [zh] Read more of 好兆头 on Readlang.
- [zh] Anki reviews/added more words from the reading.
It's a shame Readlang is never going to be updated, to be honest, because the core of it is so good. I'm writing vocabulary out by hand as I look it up, though, because a) that's better practice for me; b) I want to put them all in Anki; and c) Readlang does seem to use Google Translate for the in-text stuff, but they use a good dictionary in the sidebar thing, so it's better to write those meanings down than rely on what's above the text.
Tomorrow's focus is German - I've got all these corrected texts now, so have to figure out what I want to do with them. I think I'm going to move Spanish to Thursday (when I'd usually have no focus language) so that I can do a full day of Arabic on Saturday and really push through to the next unit. We'll see how that goes, though!