I'm also quite interested in other languages, but there's only so many hours in a day. Since I cannot focus on every language at once, I think that it'd be good to find learning resources and materials suitable for my level in Russian and German to begin with. I should ask for Basque podcasts with transcripts in the Euskaltegi too. There's a shameful lack of resources on the internet for learning Basque.
That said, here we go:
- - Listening: Listen to 60 hours of new podcast episodes with the aid of transcriptions and LWT. Review each episode (without transcription) at least twice during the dead moments.
- Reading: Read 5 novels, preferably by classical authors and not too difficult. For example: L'Étranger by Albert Camus.
- Pronunciation: Repeat out loud 22,500 sentences from Glossika, approximately 150 each day (about 15 min.). It should be enough for building a bit of muscle memory according to this article: https://help.glossika.com/en/articles/1 ... er-of-reps.
- Grammar: Study an introduction to French grammar (like this one: https://www.laits.utexas.edu/tex/gr/index.html) with Anki. The purpose of this should be solely to make it easier to understand whatever I get exposed to in French, not to learn French.
- Motivation: Make lists of books that would be amazing to read in a near future.
- - Listening/reading: Listen to 15 audiobooks ranging from history to novels and poetry, preferably by contemporary authors.
- Pronunciation: Repeat out loud 22,500 sentences from Glossika.
- Writing: Write 15,000 words in forums and also in iTalki in the form of notebooks. This should help me to overcome (a bit) my lack of confidence in English, even if I make plenty of mistakes.
- Simple exposure (easy content): Listen to 150 hours of podcast episodes, one hour a day at dead moments such as washing the dishes or walking the dog. Watch North American TV series and movies in original version (with subtitles in English, when necessary).
- Motivation: Look for compelling content above all.
EDIT: added some context and corrected some errors