Nomadic Learning

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
PsiField
Languages: English (N), French (A2), German (A2/B1)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1415

Nomadic Learning

Postby PsiField » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm essentially a monolingual, having only A2 French and B1 German. My aim for these two languages is a solid C1 level by the end of 2016. In addition to this I have also just got myself a Russian Assimil pack and would like to pick up Russian too. My learning will therefore be divided between three languages, no simple task.

LANG TIMETABLE.png

I'm using a combination of Assimil (AS), Writing/Translation (SC), iTalki (iT) and the passive listening of Michel Thomas packs whilst I work. There is also a language exchange I shall attend once per week. This schedule shall run until roughly the end of 2015 so let's see if I can make some enjoyable progress!

Updates daily; beginning tomorrow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Brun Ugle
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: English (N), Norwegian (~C1/C2), Spanish (B1/B2), German (A2/B1?), Japanese (very rusty)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=11484

Re: Nomadic Learning

Postby Brun Ugle » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Ooo. I love your schedule. I'm copying it for myself. Maybe I can get a little more organized. I have a question though, just out of curiosity. Sometimes you have a row with several colored blocks underneath. For example, on Tuesday you have an hour of Assimil French, but then you have five colored blocks under that. What are those for?
0 x

PsiField
Languages: English (N), French (A2), German (A2/B1)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1415

Re: Nomadic Learning

Postby PsiField » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:22 am

Passive listening. I work on my business at my laptop whilst Michel Thomas plays in the background basically.
0 x

Return to “Language logs”