OK so mulling over my options after Kwiziq and general plan going forward:
I need to...
1. start reading (for the SC).
2. start listening (for the SC).
3. review grammar issues from Kwiziq.
4. learn new B2 grammar from Kwiziq.
1. I've charged up my kindle and I'm ready to start reading the next Harry Potter book, I think I'm due to start the 6th one in the series! So that's my next 2 reads sorted (1248 pages) and around a quarter of the SC!
2. Podcasts will keep me entertained enough, I've never had any issue completing the listening part of the SC.
3. I am still unsure how to revise the grammar issues I have logged on a regular enough basis. They are mostly verb conjugation issues, I know the SC input will help immensely with recognition of these but I really need to create some output/practice of these problem areas and I'm not sure how to do that ATM. I do have a workbook on the Subjunctive so I'll start with that for now and worry about the next step/other areas later.
4. I'll probably leave this until I'm happier with (3) my A2-B1 revision. I'm planning to read through the Kwiziq B2 material from their library and then just make sure I understand the grammar concept. Basically I'll treat it like a grammar book...using other websites/YouTube for further investigation if required. I'm not too bothered about producing these myself I just would like to recognise them when I'm reading or listening for now.
So musings done, plans roughly in place now I just need to actually get the motivation to get on with it. My Kwiziq subscription ends on Saturday so I'll put my plan into action on Monday 1st June