French / Dutch / Wolof

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
Bakunin
Orange Belt
Languages: German (N), English, Thai, Swiss-German (adv.), Khmer, Isaan (studying); dormant: French, Polish

Re: French / Dutch / Wolof

Postby Bakunin » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:41 pm

eplumb wrote:Wolof though! [...] I also should say, it is my ambition to extend my Peace Corps service a third year and to spend it working intensively on creating Wolof language learning materials for future volunteers. I do not think this position has ever existed for volunteers so its just kind of an idea at this point but I would immensely enjoy the task and the challenge.

That sounds intriguing! What kind of materials do you have in mind? And have you thought about creating materials for Sereer? I'd be very interested to read a bit more about your approach to Sereer, even in a private conversation if that's easier. I've been thinking hard about learning languages which have no established script and would love to hear your experience and thoughts!!
1 x

nooj
Brown Belt
Languages: english (n)

Re: French / Dutch / Wolof

Postby nooj » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:56 am

How is your Wolof going?
0 x
زندگی را با عشق
نوش جان باید کرد

Return to “Language logs”