2020 Week 3 & 4
Even though I have been quiet from the forum, I have been busy continuing with my French work. I have settled, for now on the following pattern:
- French lessons with DELF B1 as the focus
- Additional grammar work to catch up (mostly Kwiziq and verb drills
- Watching TV (passively, I have not taken the time to download subtitles)
- Yoga each morning using the app DownDog in French (I hadn't realised that this was, slowly, drilling me in certain verbs and body parts)
- A handful of social engagements and various appointments this past couple of weeks
- Continuing to read very - very - slowly
The one thing that threw me off course was illness. When I was sick, I could still 'keep up' with some French (TV, the online lessons I'd booked) but it seemed very difficult to entertain any other French 'work'. Though in much the same way that other habits seems much more unpleasant, or difficult, when sick.
Thank you for everyone's helpful comments and feedback. I hope I will have more time over the coming weeks to become more engaged on the forum.