Vogeltje (wise owl chick, jar-ptitsa, kuikentje) log

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
Cavesa
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Czech (N), French (C2) English (C1), Italian (C1), Spanish, German (C1)

Re: Vogeltje (wise owl chick, jar-ptitsa, kuikentje) log

Postby Cavesa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:07 pm

vogeltje wrote:
Cavesa wrote:
vogeltje wrote:I'm just a bit slow with the reading of long posts.

You're not slow, the rest of us are graphomaniacs ;-)

Haha :)

but yes, I'm slow with reading. i don't mean that I'm slow like low IQ, but sometimes I can't think, but it's different, and also the meds' fault, sorry I know you'll be a doctor but some meds make like you feel so tired that you can't get any power in your self I mean electric, biology, moving or thinking or at all energy but yes, nevertheless probably worth it, generally. anyway, i don't discuss these things online anymore.

My parents said that if we wnat we will stay in London but if we want we will return to Belgium.

It was nice that you all had your conversation yesterday, my log is for the conversaitons so please continue and in the langauge of your choice.

It looks like used a wrong phrase, sorry, I didn't mean any low IQ or anything like that. And as a future doctor, I totally see how all the meds are a compromise between benefit and damage, nothing in this world is perfect. I only wish you the largest number of the good days possible. It is funny how people view all the doctors and future doctors as maniacs not allowing any doubt about the pharmacological miracles :-) Nope, we know everything comes at a cost and, don't forget, we are patients as well.

We should get back to chocolate though.
1 x

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt
Languages: Belgian French (N)

I can speak: Dutch, German, English, Spanish and understand Italian, Portuguese, Wallonian, Afrikaans, but not always correctly.

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:47 am

Cavesa wrote:
vogeltje wrote:
Cavesa wrote:
vogeltje wrote:I'm just a bit slow with the reading of long posts.

You're not slow, the rest of us are graphomaniacs ;-)

Haha :)

but yes, I'm slow with reading. i don't mean that I'm slow like low IQ, but sometimes I can't think, but it's different, and also the meds' fault, sorry I know you'll be a doctor but some meds make like you feel so tired that you can't get any power in your self I mean electric, biology, moving or thinking or at all energy but yes, nevertheless probably worth it, generally. anyway, i don't discuss these things online anymore.

My parents said that if we wnat we will stay in London but if we want we will return to Belgium.

It was nice that you all had your conversation yesterday, my log is for the conversaitons so please continue and in the langauge of your choice.

It looks like used a wrong phrase, sorry, I didn't mean any low IQ or anything like that. And as a future doctor, I totally see how all the meds are a compromise between benefit and damage, nothing in this world is perfect. I only wish you the largest number of the good days possible. It is funny how people view all the doctors and future doctors as maniacs not allowing any doubt about the pharmacological miracles :-) Nope, we know everything comes at a cost and, don't forget, we are patients as well.

We should get back to chocolate though.

Hi Cavesa

Thanks. you're right and you'e kind.

you didn't use a wrong phrase, i wanted to explain my own comment.
0 x
-w- I am Jar-ptitsa and my Hawaiian name is ʻā ʻaia. Please correct my mistakes in all the languages. Thank you very much.
: 1 / 50 Spanish grammar
: 5 / 50 Spanish vocabulary

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt

I can speak: Dutch, German, English, Spanish and understand Italian, Portuguese, Wallonian, Afrikaans, but not always correctly.

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Nu weet ik niet precies wat ik moet zeggen. een ding is zeker, ik moet minder over brexit gaan denken, want ik word er ziek van.

Have you booked a holiday this year? we will go to Belgium in July. I'd like to visit other countries in the future like spain, US, Greece, czech Republic, Norway, Scotland, Taiwan, Radek Sikorski's country Poland, Italy, and Galapagos.
0 x
-w- I am Jar-ptitsa and my Hawaiian name is ʻā ʻaia. Please correct my mistakes in all the languages. Thank you very much.

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Police email deleted because it's not good to post emails
Last edited by Jar-Ptitsa on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:52 pm

I haven't seen unfreidnly behaviour to the foreigners, but where I live it was a very large majority who voted Remain.

Today I feel a bit better than the last days, thank goodness.

verder heb ik toch wenig te zeggen, dus word mijn log niet echt interessant haha. Misschien wil iemand een foto van chocolade gebak plaasten.

Deutsch habe ich wenig auf diesem Forum geschrieben, man sieht eigentlich fast nur Englisch überall.

Español tampoco aunque es el idioma que tengo que practicar.
0 x

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:44 pm

I'm taking a break from the forum. Bye.
0 x

WalkingAlone13
Orange Belt
Languages: English (N) German (B2) Finnish (beginner) Swedish (beginner) Polish (beginner)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... f=15&t=742

Postby WalkingAlone13 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:51 pm

vogeltje wrote:I'm taking a break from the forum. Bye.

If this is in relation to your holiday in Belgium, I wish you a lovely time and don't forget to stock up on the chocolate! ;)
0 x

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:41 pm

WalkingAlone13 wrote:
vogeltje wrote:I'm taking a break from the forum. Bye.

If this is in relation to your holiday in Belgium, I wish you a lovely time and don't forget to stock up on the chocolate! ;)

Hi, thank you. No our holiday is later. I can visit again now.

Yes, when we are on holiday I will stock up on the chocolate :) I will buy some kilos hahaha
1 x

reineke
Black Belt - 3rd Dan
Languages: Fox (C4)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... =15&t=6979

Postby reineke » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:06 am

Taking a break (or breaks) from forums or anything else one might find tiring or bothersome is a good idea. After the Persian affair, and since you liked that thread I created a new one. It's on topic:

http://forum.language-learners.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3077&p=40943#p40943

I ran out of steam, though.
1 x

Jar-Ptitsa
Brown Belt

Postby Jar-Ptitsa » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:46 pm

reineke wrote:Taking a break (or breaks) from forums or anything else one might find tiring or bothersome is a good idea. After the Persian affair, and since you liked that thread I created a new one. It's on topic:

http://forum.language-learners.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3077&p=40943#p40943

I ran out of steam, though.

Hi reineke

yes, I'm always taking breaks, from my job or something. In the last year I think that the moving country was more stressful than I had thought. Then I thought that London is nice, and then suddenly brexit, but I must NOT think more about brexit because I cry.

the funny persian thread and the animals' langauges are nice.

I remember as well one post you wrote on hthal some years ago and I was worried that you weren't ok. then you disappeared, but you're here, so you didn't die. You have referred to this on a vocabulary thread on this forum last week. anyway it's your private life, and it's separate of a forum.

It would be nice to find a course for the spanish pronunciation with exercises for each sound.
0 x

Return to “Language logs”