Iversen's second multiconfused log thread

Continue or start your personal language log here, including logs for challenge participants
Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Monolingual travels in Danish, English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Romanian and (part time) Esperanto
Ahem, not yet: Norwegian, Afrikaans, Platt, Scots, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Greek, Latin, Irish, Indonesian and a few more...
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1027

Re: Iversen's second multiconfused log thread

Postby Iversen » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:34 pm

I'm sitting in an armchair in my late mother's house for the moment, and I have spent some time trying to make heads and tails of the legal documents that must be filled out now. My goodnight reading yesterday was not the usual Occitan Assimil, but the "Oldnordisk Læsebog" by a certain C.Iversen from 1867 (probably not a family member), which one of my mother's acquaintances has kindly lend me - almost certainly a cherished heirloom, but he can't read it himself.

IC: Bókin er á fornnorrænu, en það fer reyndar vel með að lesa það. Ég las í gær söguna um Völsung konung og 10 syni hans sem Siggeir konungur og eitthvert skrímsli myrti - fyrir utan elsta soninn Sigmund sem að sjálfsögðu hefndi sín. Í kvöld held ég áfram með dauða Svend Estridsen konungs (og hann var sögufróður maður - fimm synir hans urðu konungar í Danmörku).

EN: Today I have read some old print-outs I had in my bag: one in Spanish, Catalan and English about proboscids (trunk critters), which I already have commented on here long ago so I shan't do it again, and another (in Romanian) about a modernized version of the Kirlian photos which came as a godsend gift to people who believe in seeing auras. It's actually not a mysterious technique - you put something (like a human being) in a high-voltage low-frequency pulsating electric field and photograph the result. The new thing about this is that you do a digital registration instead of an oldfashioned impressum on a plate of some kind.

And on top of that I have watched TV: yesterday there was a Norwegian program on Swedish TV about the transferral of the painter Munch's works from an old museum where they have been shown in rotation for the last 50 years to a new ambitious structure where they probably all can be left hanging on the walls - it's that big.

NO: Det her sirkuset har kosta vanvittig mye penger, og regningen ble enda høyere fordi Munch var en tulling som eksperimenterte med malingsfargene sine for å få en matt overflate, og resultatet er at fargene nå drysser av bildene når ein flyttjer dem. Eg brukte terpentin og fargene mine drysser ikkje!

GER: Heute habe ich zwei Sendungen auf ARD vom Leipziger Zoo aus der Reihe Elefant, Tiger und Co. geschaut. Ich denke eigentlich, daß der Leipziger Zoo der erste mit einer Serie in diesem Format war, aber ansonsten schaue ich meistens die entsprechende Serie Leopard, Seebär & Co. von Hagenbeck in Hamburg, weil sie von NDR ausgestrahlt wird. Und danach eine hervorragende Sendung über Pilze.

Kunst026.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6 x

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan
Languages: Monolingual travels in Danish, English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Romanian and (part time) Esperanto
Ahem, not yet: Norwegian, Afrikaans, Platt, Scots, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Greek, Latin, Irish, Indonesian and a few more...

Postby Iversen » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:48 am

It's one week ago I last added to this thread, and the reason is that my studying has been restricted severely by the illness I referred to in the thread about that kind of unwanted situations. Quote: "got some kind of infection (probably viral) one week ago that made everything from my lower throat to the top of my head hurt - though only in the left side. But even with that restriction it is so bad that I have to eat painkillers, which is an annoying humiliation I have otherwise been spared for decades. And especially the associated headache is definitely affecting my study efficiency - I am all too tempted just to lie back and stop thinking while watching TV.."

I did do the unavoidable things, like getting my flu and corona jabs and having a real estate guy evaluate my late mother's house, and since those things didn't happen in the same town I had to drive hundreds of kilometers between them. But it was all too easy to cut down on non-necessary activities like eating proper food and .. well, intensive language studies. I did watch more TV than usual, but nothing worth reporting about since it was in languages I already knew. Now at last the fog is lifting, but I'll still have to visit a doctor monday to get some proper medication and maybe even a diagnosis.

Yesterday evening I used the newest issue of Esperanto as goodnight reading, and

EO: ..temis plejparte pri la lastatempa Universal Kongreso kiu okazis en Montrealo en aŭgusto ĉijare. Kaj ĝi estis supozeble granda sukceso, kvankam kompreneble estis multaj problemoj pro la k(o)ronviruso (kial oni nomas ĝin kronviruso en Esperanto, cetere??). Multaj el tiuj registritaj ne povis partopreni pro limigoj en siaj propraj landoj - kiel longedaŭra kvaranteno post reveno. Tiel estis nul partoprenantoj el Ĉinio kaj nur manpleno el Japanio. Aliflanke, estis aliro por partopreni per la interreto, sed ĉi tio estas mizera kompenso.

Ankaŭ la organizantoj havis gravajn problemojn. Ekzemple, la kulturaj aranĝoj supozeble devus okazi en bonfama teatro, sed estis anoncita baldaŭ antaŭ ol la kongreso komenciĝis ke ĝi restis fermita, kaj tiam oni devis trovi taŭgan anstataŭaĵon - kaj feliĉe ĝi sukcesis. Ankaŭ estis malfacile fari interkonsentojn kun ekzemple hoteloj kaj buskompanioj, ĉar tiuj ne ĉiam sciis ĉu ili devas provizore ĉesigi la agadojn. Sed la kongreso okazis kun preskaŭ 800 partoprenantoj, kaj tio en si mem estis sukceso. Cetere, Kanado ne havis multajn UEA-ojn en la historio - la sola antaŭulo okazis en Vankuvero en 1984, kaj eĉ Usono nur bonvenigis trifoje: 1910, 1915 kaj 1972. Sed verŝajne tio okazos iom pli ofte estonte.

FR: D'ailleurs, j'ai visité Montréal deux fois : 1993 et ​​2014. La première fois, peu avant mon arrivée, j'ai découvert que l'agence de voyages s'était trompée : le code postal de mon hôtel « à Montréal » indiquait qu'il était réellement situé à Québec. L'erreur a été corrigée et bien sûr je suis aussi allé à Québec par le train (et depuis Ottawa, Toronto et Niagara). La deuxième fois, j'organisais moi-même les nuitées et j'avais loué une voiture. Montréal a d'ailleurs un climat continental - chaud en été, FROID GLACIAL en hiver, et c'est pourquoi ils ont construit toute une ville souterraine sous le centre-ville, où vous pouvez traverser par des tunnels d'un bâtiment à l'autre au lieu de traverser les rues glacées et venteuses.

F5020a05 _ Cité souterraine (pour ne pas mourir de froid).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

DaveAgain
Black Belt - 1st Dan
Languages: English (native), French & German (learning).
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... &start=200

Postby DaveAgain » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:20 pm

Iversen wrote: I did watch more TV than usual, but nothing worth reporting about since it was in languages I already knew.

I watched a series set in the Faroe Islands recently, Trom. In one episode I think they referred to Denmark as "the Flatland". :-)
1 x

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan

Postby Iversen » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:30 pm

And flat it is. I was quite amused to see anybody get the green jersey (le maillot vert, "bjergtrøjen" in Danish) during the first three etapes of the Tour de France, which started in Denmark this year.

But I don't think of Denmark as the Flatland - for me that's the Netherlands, which apart from the Southeastern corner around Maastricht is even flatter. I vaguely remember that we had a thread in Htlal in some kind of language hotch potch (I have forgotten its name), and there I systematically referred to the Dutch language as "basselandic".

And then there is of course the sci-fi tale named "Flatland" by Edwin Abbott Abbott from 1884, where the characters are squares and triangles in a twodimensional univers.

P0101b04 - Himmelbjerget ('sky mountain'), 147 m high.jpg

Edit: the hotch-potch language was called Europanto

It was introduced in September 2006 by a member named Vilas as follows:
Dearisimmos amis Ik want startare aquì eine discussio in Idioma Europantiko , that est un melange of todos lenguas europeane . Ist mucho easy , il faut only hacer eine mixtura de alles spraches europeane more hablate, und make your gramatika como te gusta .....
Aqui' in this lieu virtuel meet eine grosse numero de polyglotten. Ich thinko ist facil falar in europanto...

First time I used the word for Dutch was in this short message:
Yo stimo quod "wisselen" denotaret cambiare/canviar/changer or someding like ça, ook dat Tuffy fearet par hasard to beginnen to writear en una llengua ximple en banal como el Ingles o Basselandic

And by the way, I refer to Danish in this quote:
PS: "skægt" es un outro Danicampinismo, - significat "fun" in AngliCommonlingua

Later I used it outside that thread in a Latin passage about Harry Potter in my own log, but I just saw it and left the page and couldn't find it again, even with the help of Google - and there are 495 pages in that thread - but then it occurred to me to search for all possible inflected forms, and here it is - in a message from 2012:

LAT: (..) Forsitan HPum captivisque in Azkabane in lingva hispanica in Cuba emere potero, Poculum in lingva islandica in Reykjavíkure et - quasi mihi util esset, hehe - Ordinem Phonicidarum in lingua hungarica in Budapestine. Forsitan etiam mihi opportune erit sollertias meas lingvae basselandicae et graecae hodiernibae probere, et tum Principem Semisanguniem Sacraliaque Mortalia in lingvas batavica graecaque emere potero, sed istud non problema mea serverit ... ... pausam lecturae meae latinae necesse est propter lapsum potteris. .

Finally in 2009 il signore Vilas asked me this question:
I wonder how is made your brain Mr.Iversen .....
How can you switch from one language to another , from an alphabet to another , without get a little nuts...
There is maybe one section of your brain for English, another for greek, another for Italian and so on ....and how they communicate to each other??
I think that a brain of a polyglot is different.....
Polyglottery is not only study,it must be something else...

And of course I couldn't resist the temptation to answer in pure unadulterated Europanto:
EUROPANTO: Forse ego sum facte un poco nuts? Aver von ma synsvinkel autó to tråd non è fundamenteel diferente vun celui të Europanto, behalwe at rimango amb um taal mai longtemps do que nel thread dou Europanto, waar eg have încercat na schimb de språk at jede woord.
5 x

CaroleR
Orange Belt
Languages: English (N)
Québécois French (low intermediate)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=18588

Postby CaroleR » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:12 pm

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you're feeling better now.

Iversen wrote:
FR: D'ailleurs, j'ai visité Montréal deux fois : 1993 et ​​2014. La première fois, peu avant mon arrivée, j'ai découvert que l'agence de voyages s'était trompée : le code postal de mon hôtel « à Montréal » indiquait qu'il était réellement situé à Québec. L'erreur a été corrigée et bien sûr je suis aussi allé à Québec par le train (et depuis Ottawa, Toronto et Niagara). La deuxième fois, j'organisais moi-même les nuitées et j'avais loué une voiture. Montréal a d'ailleurs un climat continental - chaud en été, FROID GLACIAL en hiver, et c'est pourquoi ils ont construit toute une ville souterraine sous le centre-ville, où vous pouvez traverser par des tunnels d'un bâtiment à l'autre au lieu de traverser les rues glacées et venteuses.

F5020a05 _ Cité souterraine (pour ne pas mourir de froid).jpg

Je vois que vous avez découvert le beau climat de Montréal. :D Aussi, en printemps il y a de grands lacs de sel et de neige fondant à chaque coin, donc ce n'est pas le bon moment d'y aller non plus. Il faut y aller en automne quand les températures sont plus confortables et les arbres ont leurs belles couleurs. J'adore votre "Cité souterraine." C'est une belle représentation du métro.
2 x
Join me in the crowded streets of dull possibility – Billy-Ray Belcourt

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan

Postby Iversen » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:22 pm

FR: Ahem, c'est pas le métro - c'est le plan de la ville souterraine comme elle était en 1993. Il se peut qu'on a ajouté quelques tunnels nouveaux depuis lors, mais pas assez. Par example il manque clairement une connection entre les deux branches le plus au nord même sur le plan actuel que vous pouvez consulter ici. Et évidemment les gens au banlieue n'ont pas de tunnels du tout dans leurs zones. Je n'ai pas visité Montréal durant l'hiver, mais j'ai vu un programme de télé qui décrivait comment 4 de 5 lignes d'électricité vers la ville une fois ont été interrompus dû au givrage sur les caténaires. Il devrait y avoir eu une atmosphère presque paniquée dans la ville pendant qu'on attendait si la dernìère ligne aussi allait tomber en panne avant que les autres aient été réparés. La solution consiste à enfouir au moins une partie des câbles dans le sol.

EN: Last week I didn't study much because of something which my doctor now has identified as a mild case of shingles (Gott sei Dank it wasn't a fullblown case of zoster), but now I take pain killers and I can study normally again. So yesterday I first transcribed some more Georgian, and now I'm almost able to read a string of letters in that alphabet, but almost all words are of course still deep mystery to me. I actually own a book called "Parlons Georgien" (in French), and I'll definitely read it one of these days, but I can't see myself learning to speak or even read that language fluently.

After that I spent a fair amount of time on Ukrainian. My current study text tells about an insanely old temple complex named Göbekli-Tepe in presentday Turkey near the border to Syria.

UK: Археологи вважають, що ця споруда була побудована в кам’яному віці майже 12 000 років тому, до того, як люди винайшли землеробство. Єдина така ж давня культура належить натуфійцям, які побудували місто з будинків із входом на горищі.

Göbekli-Tepe.jpg

EN: After I have studied (and copied) that text I made a wordlist with its new words, and because I felt hungry for more I added roughly hundred words from the Slovnik which I bought in Lviv three years ago.

AF: My nag-lesing gister het bestaan uit ’n boek met uittreksels uit die tydskrif Weg, wat handel oor buitelug-natuuraktiwiteite in Suid-Afrika. Ek kon egter voel dat dit prakties sou wees om 'n woordeboek binne bereik te hê, en daarom het ek met die voorwoord gevestig. Ek het dit natuurlik tydens een van my reise daarheen gekoop, maar ek het totaal vergeet ek dit het.

Waar die leeus.jpg

INDO: Dan hari ini saya mempelajari sebuah artikel tentang cabai - tetapi ketika saya mulai bekerja, jelas bahwa saya telah menggunakannya. Meskipun berfungsi sebagai pengulangan, dan itu juga berguna..

EN: But I have also done something else the last couple of days: I have started to run through the lists of animal species which I concocted from Wikipedia and other sources earlier this year. It was a mammoth project which started just because I wanted some more order in my knowledge about the proboscids (trunk critters). The lists are stored as 38 MSWord files with clados and animal names in (mostly and if possible) English and Latin plus a picture and maybe a geographical distribution, but as a stone age teenager from the 1960s I bought a series of Danish natural history books from Politiken with a lot of species organized after their relationships, and now I want to integrate the information from those books into my new system. In many places the canonical organization from the 60s has been superseeded by new cladistical maps based on genetics, but my ambition p.t. is to make sure that all the species mentioned in those old books are included in the Wordfiles. Well, I have skipped a few because some practical and pretty sideshifts would have collapsed if I had inserted more species in the system, but at least ALL Danish vertebrates should be included with their Danish names - that's the idea. And reaching that goal will probably take a couple of weeks...

Trævlemund (Amphioxus lanceolatus).jpg
8 x

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan

Postby Iversen » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:48 am

I was looking through the stuff I have on my notestand plus the stool behind it where I keep my ongoing projects, and then I noticed a monolingual printout from the article about pizze in the Romanian Wikipedia. I know that I have written about pizzas before, but I'm not sure that it was based on this article - which I know I have seen before, but it couldn't harm to do a wee bit of repetition regarding such an important subject. I have not checked the current status of the article, but ...

RO: Este clar că au lucrat mai mulți autori pe el. Începe stabilând că pizza provine din Napoli, în Italia, dar câteva rânduri mai jos se spune că grecii au prăjit pâine plată cu toppinguri în urmă cu câteva mii de ani, iar din moment ce Napoli a fost fondată ca o colonie greacă, mâncarea probabil a venit acolo. cu colonizatorii. Și se pare că brânză a fost folosită la pizza de la început, dar totuși se precizează mai jos în articol că pizzeria „Da Michele” a inventat-o ​​pe Marinara și Margherita (cea din urmă este regina lui Umberto I) și că "Margherita a fost prima pe care s-a pus brânză". Dar asta nu poate fi adevărat, restul articolului îl contrazice pe asta. Pizza modernă datează în esență din secolul al XVI-lea, când roșia a venit la Europa - este rar să găsim astăzi pizze care să nu includ sos de roșii.

IT: C'è un'organizzazione a Napoli che cerca di sfatare l'interpretazione molto rigida del termine 'pizza': deve essere cotta sul fuoco di legna, deve essere appiattita 100% a mano (il che prevede la rotazione in aria), non deve essere più di 1 /3 centimetri di spessore e devo smetterla di versarci sopra l'ananas - niente che un povero napoletano non sapesse è permesso! Sono totalmente d'accordo con il requisito dello spessore ridotto (il tipo di pizza romana è troppo spessa), ma totalmente in disaccordo con il requisito degli ingredienti. Ho provato lo sgombro affumicato e non ha funzionato, e le pizze con la pasta sono un abominio contra iddio (e me), ma l'ananas (nella Pizza Hawaii) è eccellente e anche la frutta sharon (o cachi) funziona bene. Si possono aggiungere foglie di insalata prima o dopo la cottura, entrambi funzionano, e la mia pizza preferita ha acciughe e capperi. Non c'è bisogno di conformarsi a qualche banda di arbitri del gusto a Napoli. Fortunatamente, l'UE non ha ancora scelto di concedere a loro i diritti esclusivi sul nome e contenuto delle pizze.

IN: Dan tentu saja cabai adalah bahan biasa pada pizza, tetapi saya belum pernah merasakan rasa yang kuat - dan dengan itu saya cukup puas. Saya masih memiliki artikel Indonesia saya tentang cabai di stand musik saya untuk belajar.

EN: I could have studied more, but I also had to spend time trying to compose the formal "åbningsskrivelse" which sums up the possessions of my late mother, and I wonder how this can be done for people with less order in their papers.

pizze.jpg
5 x

CaroleR
Orange Belt
Languages: English (N)
Québécois French (low intermediate)
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=18588

Postby CaroleR » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:24 am

Iversen wrote:FR: Ahem, c'est pas le métro - c'est le plan de la ville souterraine comme elle était en 1993. Il se peut qu'on a ajouté quelques tunnels nouveaux depuis lors, mais pas assez. Par example il manque clairement une connection entre les deux branches le plus au nord même sur le plan actuel que vous pouvez consulter ici. Et évidemment les gens au banlieue n'ont pas de tunnels du tout dans leurs zones. Je n'ai pas visité Montréal durant l'hiver, mais j'ai vu un programme de télé qui décrivait comment 4 de 5 lignes d'électricité vers la ville une fois ont été interrompus dû au givrage sur les caténaires. Il devrait y avoir eu une atmosphère presque paniquée dans la ville pendant qu'on attendait si la dernìère ligne aussi allait tomber en panne avant que les autres aient été réparés. La solution consiste à enfouir au moins une partie des câbles dans le sol.

Ah, je m'excuse. J'ai malcompris, évidement. Mais, le métro est connecté partout dans la "Cite souterraine," même s'il va plus loin. Donc, peut-être que je n'ai pas tout compris de travers. La carte dans votre lien montre certaines des stations de métro. Ils sont les circles bleu avec les flêche. Je croix que la pluparts des cable dans la ville sont dans le sol maintenant. C'était le cas quand je vivais là. C'est assez étonnant ce qu'ils ont fait.

EN: Last week I didn't study much because of something which my doctor now has identified as a mild case of shingles.
Sorry to hear this. I've had shingles and it's not fun. Hope you heal well.
0 x
Join me in the crowded streets of dull possibility – Billy-Ray Belcourt

Le Baron
Black Belt - 3rd Dan
Languages: English (N), fr, nl, de, eo, Sranantongo,
Maintaining: es, swahili.
Language Log: https://forum.language-learners.org/vie ... 15&t=18796

Postby Le Baron » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:44 am

I missed the announcement about your mother in the previous pages. Sorry to hear about that, she was mentioned regularly in this log when you were staying with her. Condolences.
1 x
Pedantry is properly the over-rating of any kind of knowledge we pretend to.
- Jonathan Swift

Iversen
Black Belt - 4th Dan

Postby Iversen » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:51 am

I'm actually staying in my late mother's house half the time, and eventually I'll move permanently to it and sell my own flat - but it's a weird feeling not to have her sitting in her usual armchair. When I wrote about my stays here in the old days (i.e. last year) I routinely lamented that my study activity had gone down to almost zero (except maybe for a few pages of goodnight reading), one reason being that I couldn't access the internet here, nor the programs on my PC, nor my book collection. OK, I bought a smartphone some time ago which permitted me to at least check my email, but reading the internet on a phone is in my opinion like trying to eat a steak through a straw.

However as my trusty old PC runs into more and more problems accessing things on the web because it was so outdated (and maybe it has missed some important update along the way), I bought a brandnew laptop with Windows 10 (OK, maybe not the newest on the market..) plus a mobile hotlink so that I could access the internet even here at my mother's place - but that new computer is driving me mad because I don't have a proper manual, and it seems more intent on selling me stuff from MIcrosoft than of helping me to use the inbuilt functions. For instance there are red lines under everything I write in this moment because I still haven't found the place where you kill the spelling control. But I suppose I'll learn to adapt to its quirks, just as I managed to get the old PC to do everything I wanted (until the outside world moved too far ahead for it). For instance I have used Javascript in my homebrewed HTML based music and photo systems to show image files from the computer itself in popup windows, and there was a flaw in Windows that meant that you couldn't just declare once and for all that local files were safe - you had to give your accept every time you used a browser, and each time you got the same superfluous warnings. The solution was to make a correction in the registry, and at the time I knew enough about the system to do the right thing without causing major havoc. But on my new laptop I can't even kill the spelling checker...

OK, language learning. I have done wordlists and revised wordlists for the languages in which I have dictionaries here (roughly those where I had a small duplicate), and I have finished the "Oldnordisk læsebog" which I borrowed from one of my mother's acquaintances some time ago. It's from 1867, and it seems that the prevailing rendering of Old norse has changed since that - for instance it doesn't use the letter ǫ, but uses ö instead as in Modern Icelandic - but the texts are generally fairly easy to read.

IC: Flestir textar eru lítið þekktir, en þó er að finna t.d. Vafþrúðnismál, þar sem Óðinn undir nafninu Gagnradr keppir við hinn vitra risa Vafhtrudni - og Óðni tekst aðeins að vinna með því að spyrja hvað hann hvíslaði í eyra að látnum syni sínum Balder. Völuspá er ekki beint í safnið, en þar er texti þar sem vitnað er í brot. Og hugmyndir norrænna manna um sköpun heimsins eru undarlegar. Hlýtt var fyrir neðan (Muspelheim með eldgoðinu Surt) og kalt fyrir ofan (Niflheim), og í miðjunni var hola sem heitir Ginnungegap og lá þar mikill feitur risi er Ýmir hét og saug kú. Jörðin var ekki til. Ekkert var til. Og þá komu Óðinn og bræður hans tveir, Ve og Vile, og slátruðu þeir Ymi og mynduðu jörðina, og síðan komu menn og Miðgarður og allt það, og loks brast nánast allt aftur í Ragnarök. En einhverjir dauðir (Balder!) eða minna mikilvægir guðir lifðu af og þeir börðu skrímslin og síðan settust þeir niður og tefldu skák.

DU: Ik heb ook een Friese tekst over Sumatra bestudeerd, en het is eigenlijk niet onmogelijk om te begrijpen als je wat andere Germaanse talen kent. Zo vond ik bijvoorbeeld het woord 'eartiids', wat in de context 'in het verleden' moet betekenen. En dan herinner je je onwillekeurig het Engelse woord 'ere' (before) plus 'tide' (tijd). En je gaat gewoon door. Maar ik kan niet in de Friese taal schrijven, en die staat niet op mijn studieplan.

Kunst059.jpg
6 x

Return to “Language logs”