"Pamanusali"-Minimalistic conlang of goodness and joy))

General discussion about learning languages
ustbu88hdr
Languages: german, russian

"Pamanusali"-Minimalistic conlang of goodness and joy))

Postby ustbu88hdr » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:07 am

I would like to share information about the rather interesting (but little known) language "Pamanusali".

For a very long time I was interested in all sorts of foreign languages - artificial languages. Actually there are actually a lot of them. But most of all it was interesting to learn about Internet languages, let’s say, that is, popular ones on the Internet. The most famous of them is Tokipona. He has many imitators, but all of them are practically unknown. Meanwhile, such a micro-language as PaManuSali stands out among others. Its peculiarity is that it has only 76 words (for comparison, Tokipona has about 130). Thus, PaManuSali is one of the smallest languages)) True, such minimalism makes it more limited, but at the same time more abstract than Tokipona. It has its own "tricks". For example, it allows you to express your emotions (which seems not to be the case in Toki Pona) through special articles. And the words of this language seem simpler and more melodic to me in pronunciation. Initially, the language was conceived as a simulator (to prepare children for learning languages), as well as a gaming and entertainment element when working with children. Its developer is a certain B. Petrovian (virtually nothing is known about him). This year the author published a publication entitled "My Fun Guide to the PaManuSali Language".
1 x

Return to “General Language Discussion”