For those that may not have received the email it is as follows
We’re getting in touch because you have previously created your own courses using the Memrise website. We want to let you know that we are moving all community-created courses to a new sister website called Decks, which will go live in early March.
We know that you care about the courses that you have created, and those that you have been learning, so we want to reassure you that very little will actually change. Decks is part of the Memrise brand, we are just giving your courses a new, well-deserved home. Here's a breakdown:
• You can use your Memrise details to log in to Decks
• Your learning progress and the learning progress of those learning your courses will be migrated to Decks
• From mid-March, all community-created courses will no longer be available in the Memrise apps or website. However, the Decks website will be mobile-friendly
• The way you create your courses will be exactly the same as before
• Decks will be completely free
For the full list of features and to answer any questions you may have about Decks, please head here.
We'll get in touch with you again when Decks is ready for you to try it!
There seems to be a forum set up with some further information here https://community.memrise.com/t/what-fe ... ecks/33423
I had a look at the forum but there does not seem to be mention of premium membership as it states that everything on Decks is free.