FX Deadline

Discuss the LLORG's and HTLAL forum's past and its future here.
iguanamon
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: Speaks: English (Native); Spanish (C2); Portuguese (C2); Haitian Creole (C1); Ladino/Djudeo-espanyol (C1); Lesser Antilles French Creole (B2)
Studies: Catalan
Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=797

FX Deadline

Postby iguanamon » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:41 pm

It is my understanding, please correct me if I am wrong, that today is the Deadline for hearing back from FX as regards the future of HTLAL. Have the moderators heard back from him? Is the Deadline at midnight tonight Swiss time? An update would be welcome.
0 x

emk
Black Belt - 1st Dan
Languages: English (N), French (B2+)
Badly neglected "just for fun" languages: Middle Egyptian, Spanish.
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=723

Re: FX Deadline

Postby emk » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:55 pm

iguanamon wrote:It is my understanding, please correct me if I am wrong, that today is the Deadline for hearing back from FX as regards the future of HTLAL. Have the moderators heard back from him? Is the Deadline at midnight tonight Swiss time? An update would be welcome.

The deadline is later today. If we don't hear back, we'll make an announcement either this evening or tomorrow morning.
1 x

iguanamon
Black Belt - 2nd Dan
Languages: Speaks: English (Native); Spanish (C2); Portuguese (C2); Haitian Creole (C1); Ladino/Djudeo-espanyol (C1); Lesser Antilles French Creole (B2)
Studies: Catalan
Language Log: viewtopic.php?t=797

Postby iguanamon » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Thanks, emk. So, reading between the lines, it is apparent that he hasn't been in contact yet. Par for the course. What a shame.
0 x

Bluepaint
Brown Belt

Postby Bluepaint » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:49 pm

iguanamon wrote:It is my understanding, please correct me if I am wrong, that today is the Deadline for hearing back from FX as regards the future of HTLAL. Have the moderators heard back from him? Is the Deadline at midnight tonight Swiss time? An update would be welcome.

I made an announcement last night, it should be at the top of this board. Is it not showing? :?
0 x

rdearman
Site Admin
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836

Postby rdearman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Rhian wrote:

I made an announcement last night, it should be at the top of this board. Is it not showing? :?

It shows, I think the question arose because it wasn't "timestamped" and Friday lasts for a long time on an international forum! :geek:
1 x
: 0 / 150 Read 150 books in 2024

My YouTube Channel
The Autodidactic Podcast
My Author's Newsletter

I post on this forum with mobile devices, so excuse short msgs and typos.

Bluepaint
Brown Belt

Postby Bluepaint » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Damn! I thought about putting in dates and saying what my timezone was etc! I'll remember next time. For clarity's sake there's 44 mins to go and we're getting stuff ready!
0 x

AlexTG
Green Belt
Languages: Easy to Read: English(N), French, Spanish
Able to Read: German, Latin
Learning to Read: Japanese, Hindi/Urdu

Postby AlexTG » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:18 pm

The last announcement I can see is from 07th August. If there's a more recent one I guess it's only showing to mods and admins?

EDIT: I can now see it, which either means you guys fixed it or I was being silly :P.
0 x

Return to “LLORG & HTLAL discussion area”