PfifltriggPi wrote:As I've said in the past, Sundays are much easier for me since I am in the city anyways. If we are planning on going to a restaurant or some such thing like has been done previously, sometime after the 2nd of May would be easier for me, since then my Lent would be over, so I am also fine with waiting another month or two.
I am fine to push it out--I'm free the 17th of April but not the 25th, but doing it later may be better for others anyway. I'm free most of May as well, or we can push it out further if people want. I'm in a unique position where I get priority standby flights as benefits of my job (and am not in the Northeast), so I am at the mercy of being able to get a seat (to Boston, I assume?).