I need somebody who speaks German and either Dutch or English

Ask specific questions about your target languages. Beginner questions welcome!
NewGuy
Languages: I speak dutch and English, but my English is not fluently

I need somebody who speaks German and either Dutch or English

Postby NewGuy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 am

For my school project I need to make a text about a camping and then translate it to german. I tried really hard but my teacher said the sentences weren't right. So if someone wants to translate the text I would be really thankful. The not translated text is in Dutch but if you only speak English and German I can translate the text to English first.

I really hope somebody would do this for me, it's for tomorrow. I'm really stressed out I just can't succeed to make good German sentences. When I type "nederlandse zinnen naar duits vertalen" (How to translate Dutch sentences to German) I can't find a site that really explains stuff. I only find sites that translate the stuff there selves, and these sentences mostly have really bad grammer.
0 x

Cainntear
Black Belt - 3rd Dan
Languages: English(N)
Advanced: French,Spanish, Scottish Gaelic
Intermediate: Italian, Catalan, Corsican
Basic: Welsh
Dabbling: Polish, Russian etc

Re: I need somebody who speaks German and either Dutch or English

Postby Cainntear » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:12 pm

NewGuy wrote:For my school project I need to make a text about a camping and then translate it to german. I tried really hard but my teacher said the sentences weren't right. So if someone wants to translate the text I would be really thankful. The not translated text is in Dutch but if you only speak English and German I can translate the text to English first.

I really hope somebody would do this for me, it's for tomorrow. I'm really stressed out I just can't succeed to make good German sentences. When I type "nederlandse zinnen naar duits vertalen" (How to translate Dutch sentences to German) I can't find a site that really explains stuff. I only find sites that translate the stuff there selves, and these sentences mostly have really bad grammer.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's appropriate to ask for someone else to do your homework for you.
4 x

rdearman
Site Admin
Languages: English (N)
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1836

Re: I need somebody who speaks German and either Dutch or English

Postby rdearman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:24 pm

When I ran a programming forum we had a rule about homework. We wouldn't do your homework for you. But we would tell you where it was wrong. I suggest you try posting your homework on lang8.com and people will correct it, but not write it for you.
1 x
: 0 / 150 Read 150 books in 2024

My YouTube Channel
The Autodidactic Podcast
My Author's Newsletter

I post on this forum with mobile devices, so excuse short msgs and typos.

Return to “Practical Questions and Advice”