- To learn and improve our language's listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills as much as possible.
- To help others succeed in their language by affording advice and recommendations.
- This group is open to people of all levels.
- Members MUST subscribe to this post.
- Members can post links to their log post here or just post their progress here
- Members should subscribe to the logs of other members.
- Members should post questions they have for their target language here
Members: [Post here to get added]
- ロータス [JP]
- OCCASVS [JP, CN]
- Xelian [JP, KR, CN]
- galaxyrocker [JP]
- rustygecko [CN]
- Nandemonai [JP, KR, CN]
- atiekay [JP, CN]
- Irusejka [Tagalog]
- Meera [JP]
- cathrynm [JP]
- Sizen [JP]
- dampingwire [JP]
- Brun Ugle [JP]
- tuckamore [JP]
- Serafín [CN]
- Whodathunkitz [Cebuano]
- Komma [JP]
- Woodsei [JP]
- Kuro [JP]
- Sc27 [KR]
- Zireael [JP]
Watch a movie/completed drama in your target language(your native subs are allowed) and post here a review of it. Did you like it, hate it or not care much about it? Would you recommend it? Is this a movie/drama you would come back and watch again?
Due Date: January 31, 2017
Completed: ロータス cathrynm tuckamore Sizen Xelian Meera dampingwire
Analyse your favorite song in your target language. Study the lyrics and post hear anything interesting you found. Was it easy to understand and which parts are your favorite?When did you first hear this song? If there is a video that goes with it, did you like that as well or think it doesn't match very well?
Due Date: February 28, 2017
Completed: cathrynm ロータス rustygecko
Enjoy the month of Spring!
Format inspired by French Group