Fluenz "Intensive Training": Spanish

All about language programs, courses, websites and other learning resources
Speakeasy

Fluenz "Intensive Training": Spanish

Postby Speakeasy » Mon May 22, 2017 7:47 pm

I purchased the complete Fluenz Italian programme a couple of years ago and, at the time, I added my name to the company's Email list for promotions, most of which I simply ignore. Still, given that the latest offer sits outside of the company's standard product line, I thought that some other members might be interested:

Text of Promotional Email "Fluenz Intensive Training":

"Dear friend,

For years people have asked me to come up with personalized, face-to-face training sessions. I have finally decided to lead an Intensive Spanish program. We've opened two week-long training cohorts for 12 people in an exclusive lodge in Antigua, Guatemala, for the most intensive six days of Spanish you can possibly imagine. The first cohort is already sold out. There are several spots left for the second week. Here's the link for more information:

Fluenz Intensive Training
http://fluenz.com/intensive-training/

While you've probably been working on a different language with us I thought I send this email in case you or someone you know might be interested in this Intensive Spanish experience. Hope you can join us in Guatemala. If not please write me anyway as I'd love to know what we can do to improve and extend the Fluenz offering,

Sonia Gil"
0 x

James29
Blue Belt
Languages: English (Native)
Spanish (C1-ish)
French (Beginner)
Portuguese (Thinking about it)

Re: Fluenz "Intensive Training": Spanish

Postby James29 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Speakeasy wrote:I purchased the complete Fluenz Italian programme a couple of years ago and, at the time, I added my name to the company's Email list for promotions, most of which I simply ignore. Still, given that the latest offer sits outside of the company's standard product line, I thought that some other members might be interested:

Text of Promotional Email "Fluenz Intensive Training":

"Dear friend,

For years people have asked me to come up with personalized, face-to-face training sessions. I have finally decided to lead an Intensive Spanish program. We've opened two week-long training cohorts for 12 people in an exclusive lodge in Antigua, Guatemala, for the most intensive six days of Spanish you can possibly imagine. The first cohort is already sold out. There are several spots left for the second week. Here's the link for more information:

Fluenz Intensive Training
http://fluenz.com/intensive-training/

While you've probably been working on a different language with us I thought I send this email in case you or someone you know might be interested in this Intensive Spanish experience. Hope you can join us in Guatemala. If not please write me anyway as I'd love to know what we can do to improve and extend the Fluenz offering,

Sonia Gil"

Holy cow! "Intensive" and "personalized" time with Sonia Gil?!?!? Sign me up.
2 x

Return to “Language Programs and Resources”