I have noticed several times that the sql errors, or simply no action at all, happen at midnight GMT, and lasts 5 to 10 minutes. Perhaps there is some maintenance happening at that time. But sometimes, it actually works during that time.
If I think about it, I deliberately avoid that period, but too often, I realise it after I have tried to post something. But I always copy my text before trying to post it.
Discuss technical problems and features here
- Green Belt
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:59 pm
- Location: Kingston, ON, Canada
- Languages: English (N), French (B2), Dutch (B2), German (A1), Spanish (A1), Esperanto (A1)
- x 485
|● 40 Boeken|
● 35 Ned. Videos
● 370 Univ-Nederland
| : |
| ● 730 Video Nieuws|
● 104 Skype NL Chats
● 730 Tekst Nieuws
| : |
- Brown Belt
- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Languages: Monolingual travels in Danish, English, German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Romanian,
Ahem, not yet: Esperanto, Norwegian, Afrikaans, Platt, Scots, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Greek, Latin, Indonesian ...
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1027
- x 2156
I also copy my texts before posting (and sometimes even while I post). However generally the original text reappears after ALT LEFT - also if I have been writing for so long that the forum has given up waiting for me and I have to log in again.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest