Multi-quote

Discuss technical problems and features here
Ani
Brown Belt
Languages: English (N), speaks French, Russian & Icelandic (beginner)

Multi-quote

Postby Ani » Wed May 25, 2016 4:12 am

I am not sure if I am blind or if the feature isn't in here. So this is either a request for tech support or a feature request. :lol: Is there a way to multi quote when replying without having to resort to copy and paste? On the forum I use most frequently there is a little button you tap for each post your want to quote and when you hit reply they all pop up for you. Otherwise replying to three+ posts in the same post while mobile is a viscous beast.
3 x
But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

galaxyrocker
Brown Belt
Languages: English (N), Irish (Teastas Eorpach na Gaeilge B2), French, dabbling elsewhere sometimes
Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=757

Re: Multi-quote

Postby galaxyrocker » Wed May 25, 2016 3:52 pm

When you're in the message editor scroll down and you can see previous messages in the threads. Click the quotation marks and it'll add the message, formatted to show it's a quote, at the cursor. Not sure if it works on mobile, though.
4 x

Ani
Brown Belt
Languages: English (N), speaks French, Russian & Icelandic (beginner)

Re: Multi-quote

Postby Ani » Fri May 27, 2016 1:16 am

Oh it does! I never thought of that... As long the post you want is within a certain distance through. Seems you can't go back all the way. Thank you!
0 x
But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Return to “Technical Support and Feature Requests”