I have listened to a number of online courses on MiriadaX, and have noticed that a number of the professors in Spain tend to whisper the last word or two of a sentence when they are concluding a thought. At first I thought it was only the men, but today I have discovered a female professor who also does it.
Is this a trend only in the Spanish academy, or is it more widespread?
General discussion about learning languages
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Blue Belt
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:48 pm
- Languages: English (N). Currently studying Spanish (intermediate), French (false beginner).
- x 535
- White Belt
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:29 am
- Languages: EN native, not bad at DE ES ZH FR RU, know some of IT PL DA RO NL VN
- Language Log: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5086
- x 26
I listen to a Mexican podcast where the narrator does the same thing. Perhaps it's just the way some Spanish speakers speak when giving presentations.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests